off to see the world, there's such a lot of world to see

Translate

Café Can Can


It only takes a glance at my Instagram account to know that one of my favourite pass times is scoping out new cute restaurants, bars and cafes.  I have travelled all over the world and always make a point to find at least one Instagram worthy interior wherever I am.  This task is definitely easier to accomplish in some places (ie. NYC, or Paris) than others.  I am really excited to see that Toronto is beginning to become more photogenic with photo-shoot worthy spots popping up in different neighbourhoods around the city.  I believe I discovered Cafe Can Can through my currently trending page on Insta.  I actually came across it before it opened and couldn't wait to go for brunch!  The inside is adorable, painted in pastel green and pink with floral wallpaper.  There is even a pink door outside, complete with a palm tree on the stoop.  There are only a few tables inside, so we were sat on the back patio, which is white washed with more floral wallpaper.  As you may have gathered by the name of the cafe, they serve French fare, one of my favourites.  As always I had a mimosa and the eggs benedict with lox.  So much thought and care has been put into the aesthetic of Can Can.  Even your cheque is delivered in a floral duck at the end of your meal.




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig